If you’ve received a letter from the IRS or State regarding your tax debt, you aren’t alone.
In a report issued by the IRS, Americans only pay 82% of the taxes they owe. The remaining 18%, from unfiled taxes, under reporting, and under payment, totals $406 billion.
When you don’t pay the taxes you owe, it may start with a letter, but if you ignore it, it could get worse.
Bank levies, wage garnishments, and Federal or State tax liens are a few tactics commonly used to collect delinquent taxes.
The attorneys at J. David Tax Law® are uniquely qualified to represent you to settle your IRS and state tax debt in all 50 states.
We work quickly to achieve the maximum tax relief possible in the shortest amount of time.
If you have Federal or State tax debt, peace of mind is just a click or call away.
J. DAVID TAX LAW® and PEACE OF MIND IS ONLY A CLICK OR PHONE CALL AWAY® are proprietary marks exclusively owned by J. DAVID TAX LAW, LLC. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.